Attackz workspace

Default Attackz workspace

thank you ikea and ddtechtools for comming up with this great workspace cost me 80$

gear
    NI Kontrol S2
    NI Kontrol X1
    Macbook Pro 13
    view sonic 18" lcd screen
    wireless keyboard and mouse
    old skool Harman Kardon Quartz Reciver
    2 klipsch B-20 speakers
    AKG 273hd headphones

Soon to be
    2 CDJ 2000s
    DJM 800 Mixer
    el wire to light up the cubbies

not pictured
    tma 1s
    ipad
    vinyl collection (gonna go in the cubbies)
    random odds and ends

there is 2 spot lights above the desk that work independent from the rest which is cool and a large 3' black light bar(not pictured) that allows the whole thing to glow
    also im waiting for my large 10'x7' wall mural of a crowd from edc last year so i can get my feeling of looking over a packed house
    Last edited by DJAttackZ; 01-20-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Tech Mentor

nice looking setup.. simple and clean. feeling that desk!.. bought it like that or custom built?
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

What jsa said. I really dig a simple, practical setup. Simplicity makes for less headaches.
    alone

thanks guys.. simple is what i was going for.. and its custom built.. i will look up the actual part names but it originally was a simple desk base and a shelf unit turned on the side its bolted into the wall so super secure.. will be perfect once the cdjs come in.. it also stands about 3.5' so its perfect with out much back bending
    Last edited by DJAttackZ; 01-18-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Tech Mentor

Love the look of the desk
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Convert

Love the setup! I went to EDC in vegas all three-days! Mind telling me where you're getting the mural from the crowd done at? Would love to have something that on my wall! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PARRA View Post
    Love the setup! I went to EDC in vegas all three-days! Mind telling me where you're getting the mural from the crowd done at? Would love to have something that on my wall! Thanks!
    get tickets for this year? gonna be even sicker..and i have a buddie who had a media pass and took a bunch of crowd pics in huge format.. then just took it over to a printing shop and said i wanted it blown up to as big as they could.. cost me about 45 for it but well worth it once i get it hung up and all..
    THE SET UP

Tech Convert

Of course.. its going to be my 4th year in a row! I might add I miss the EDC they used to throw in los angeles.. did you ever attend? How can I get those pictures off your hands?

Seems like an amazing desk. Can you take some more pictures of it? Looks great!

Mac Book Pro 13'', Traktor S4, MidiFighter Classic, MidiFighter 3D

Tech Mentor

Cool, do you have the wireless keyboard and mouse and screen connected to your laptop? pretty cool idea, so you could leave your laptop hidden.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all