Help - remixing tunes live in Ableton Live

Default Help - remixing tunes live in Ableton Live

I can't seem to find any good tutorials/guides/videos on setting up whole tunes in Live. By that I mean, tips on how to chop a whole tune up into separate parts (intro, drop, etc), clip behaviours, etc and then using something like a Launchpad to remix/resequence the tune live.

Any ideas?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A1FE1706F6B9BE69[/ame]
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I can't view this at work but is this the one where he remixes Lady Gaga in the sequencer view? If so, thanks but I'm looking to do a 'live' remix in the clips view - kinda like how Madeon does his stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA

Tech Wizard

You have to prepare your stuff ahead of time. Since live doesn't have a cue point system, what most people do is to create separate clips of the same song in the same track. Example: an intro clip, chorus clip, etc. Then you trigger them when you want.

The only way I can see doing it completely live is to have the entire song in one clip with the output of the track routed to a second track. Then as the song plays you can record clips of it in the second track. The problem is that you can't jump from the beginning of the first verse to the beginning of the second without having already played the second verse.