New Behringer Kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Any Idea on a release date?

And what do the x-fader and knobs feel like?

wow... suddenly it's not just "k2 and/or new NI controller"... these are some really interesting alternatives. guess i'll be waiting to find out more about these before jumping on the k2 as soon as it's out now. they should probably have released the k2 a month ago
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Oh shitz, I'm getting really excited after seeing the skratchworx pics...

Their DJ controller looks like it'd kick the Ergo's ass.

The clip launcher looks AWESOME 2 of them paired up with the mixer I WANT !

The lineup looks really superbly "pro"

Prices are ridiculous!

and to top it all off !

The quality of the final units will be much better than you might expect. To underline this, Behringer have announced a new 3 year warranty on everything. That's a very welcome move that should build confidence in new Behringer.

Tech Guru

yes! exactly what I was gonna type! 3 year warranty=big step up.
    I'm definitely going to check out these controllers.. especially since there's more LEDs on the Mixer controller.
    I hate how inaccurate the LEDs are on the Traktor S4..
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

fuckme - Behringer have absolutely nailed it... the rest of the competition should be very worried.

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    fuckme - Behringer have absolutely nailed it... the rest of the competition should be very worried.
    indeed

having looked again i still think the K2 would be a better fit for me to control eq/kills/levels/transport for 4 decks *but* it's going to come in at about 210gbp and MM-1 more like 150usd? hmmm... think i might change my mind on the K2. they would have sold a heap more if they'd actually released it before this lot.

the PL-1 would be a great dnsc2000 alternative...

DVS-1 for 99usd!?!?!? could be awesome for effects control in traktor... tho so would the DC-1 for some hybrid of direct effect control and instant grat type pads...

not sure why the LC-1 is 150usd and not 100usd but still looks great.

edit: guess the multi color leds in the LC-1 pushes the price up with that one
    Last edited by zestoi; 01-19-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

I could quite easily see myself getting the all-in-one controller. Finally a low-cost controller with nice long pitch faders.

Tech Guru

They seem to have covered every base, I expect to see a lot of these everywhere soon, especially with the price!

Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    I could quite easily see myself getting the all-in-one controller. Finally a low-cost controller with nice long pitch faders.
    nice long pitch faders on that studio 4a and 14bit too. decent control over 2 decks and 2 effects units plus hot cues anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxted View Post
    They seem to have covered every base, I expect to see a lot of these everywhere soon, especially with the price!
    the prices are almost insanely good... hopefully they don't make the same mistake as A&H with the K2 and take ages to actually sell them...

Cheers for the article. My VCI400 plans got binned today (Ean - you can take me off your VCI400 pre-order list! )

Imagining how to map these, and for once, I have TOO MANY controls - sweet, no more shift buttons or modifiers!

Going to be watching this thread with great interest.

PC/Mhac, Traktor 2, Citronic MP-X10, 2 x Kam KCD450, Behringer BCD3000, Echo Audio Layla 3G, Numark EM-460 w/Kaoss Pad, Shure C606, Carlsbro Tytan PA, Turbosound TXD121 12" Tops, Reloop RHP-20
    http://soundcloud.com/escapemcp

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast