Liamc's Setup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liamc's Setup

Tech Convert

Default Liamc's Setup

Just finished this deck stand Before Christmas, Made it out of Scrap MDF then wrapped in faux leather Held up by Scaffold Poles through the wall so its solid. Cost Less that £20. Simple Neat Setup

Last edited by DJ-Liamc; 01-20-2012 at 08:45 AM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2, Audio 8 Dj, , Korg Nanopad, korg Kaoss Pad 3, PD-2 Turntables,SMFX Mixer, Lemur (iphone),Acer Laptop

Damnnnnn thats a clean setup man!!! Does the mixer being in the desk mess with you at all? i feel like itd mess me up x-fader wise but i dunno...still that desk is one of the coolest ive seen on the site, big ups!

Tech Mentor

Floating decks FTW!

I presume the tube going down the wall is for power.

If it were me I'd put power sockets in the wall at the back of the desk (hidden) to completely tidy it up and have a truly floating look.

Liking the faux leather look also.

Great job!

Tech Convert

Thanks, Yea the pole is for power cables, good idea for the sockets but we have only just decorated the room the missus would kill me if i asked to chop the wall out lol anyway the pole also carrys the phono cables to the amp so there still would be 1 cable to try and hide.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2, Audio 8 Dj, , Korg Nanopad, korg Kaoss Pad 3, PD-2 Turntables,SMFX Mixer, Lemur (iphone),Acer Laptop

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Damnnnnn thats a clean setup man!!! Does the mixer being in the desk mess with you at all? i feel like itd mess me up x-fader wise but i dunno...still that desk is one of the coolest ive seen on the site, big ups!
    Thanks mate, Got used to the mixer being sunken in, prefer it now actually. made it so i can still use the controls on the bottom of the mixer too.

Tech Guru

Jealous am I. I have wanted to do the flush mount for my set up for years. Very nice.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Rad. That is the coolest desk I've seen. That faux leather is pretty fly too
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

Very nice, such a cool idea. i first saw a setup like this on metrofarm
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all

Nice man! Where in Leicestershire are you?
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Convert

Cheers mate, live close to loughborough U?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast