Vestax VCI 400?

Thread: Vestax VCI 400?

Default Vestax VCI 400?

Hi guys,

I'm on the verge of upgrading my Numark Mixdeck for a new 4 channel controller to use with Traktor Pro 2. having looked across the market the only controller that seemed to do all that I want is the S4, but I don't think that I'm going to get on with it and i'm not going to invest in something that I'm going to be uncomfortable with.

I read a review of the new Vestax VCI 400 in DJ Mag a couple of weeks ago and this has wet my appetite. I love the flexibility this controller appears to offer and the initial review given by Eon Golden has convinced me that this possibly is the controller for me (would hold out for the special edition controller of course).

But i'm still a little uncertain. Can anyone tell me if the VCI 400 fully supports all of the features of Traktor including the loop recording feature? i can't see where this feature is controlled on the unit in the online images.

I'm open to any suggestion/recommendations for other 4 channel controllers so what do you recommend.

Tech Wizard

This overlay shows how the records section is beeing controlled.
    Since every button is mappable (some LEDīs arenīt but I think thats not that important) you can access all the features of Traktor.
    //VCI-400 . Macbook Pro 13" . Sennheiser HD-25 //

RNDM/YouTube
    RNDM/SoundCloud

Thanks a lot, that shows everything a lot clearer.

Do you recommend the VCI 400?

Tech Wizard

Yep, every piece of it. Havenīt found a thing that I donīt like. Tank build quality, great soundcard and a DJTT mapping in sight. What more do you want?
    //VCI-400 . Macbook Pro 13" . Sennheiser HD-25 //

RNDM/YouTube
    RNDM/SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by SoRNDM View Post
    Yep, every piece of it. Havenīt found a thing that I donīt like. Tank build quality, great soundcard and a DJTT mapping in sight. What more do you want?
    Agrered it's top quality - glad I got one
    SC | MC