Forum bug? Can't login..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Forum bug? Can't login..

Just tried logging in to the forum on my laptop and I'm getting a 404 error on login.php so it won't let me log in. I'm still logged in on my desktop, hence this post, but I figured the admins may not know yet because most people that would run into the problem wouldn't be able to post :P

Also, unrelated issue, but about 50% of the time I go to the djtt home page I just get a blank page and have to refresh to get it to load.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by einsteinx2 View Post
    Just tried logging in to the forum on my laptop and I'm getting a 404 error on login.php so it won't let me log in. I'm still logged in on my desktop, hence this post, but I figured the admins may not know yet because most people that would run into the problem wouldn't be able to post :P

Also, unrelated issue, but about 50% of the time I go to the djtt home page I just get a blank page and have to refresh to get it to load.
    Same here, just the other way around... laptop was logged in, desktop won't log in. Using Windows 7 64 bit. and Chrome. I didn't try any other browsers.

Neither could I, but I was logged in at safari..
    What is this bug? prefer to use chrome..

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I haven't had any issues, but I've opened a thread in the super secret moderator bat cave to discuss it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks photojojo, hopefully it's just something simple with an .htaccess file or something.

Tech Wizard

I was having the same problem but I managed to get in through the reset password email and now it seems to be working fine...

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I was having the same issue (404 login page) until I reset my ip address & reset my browser (browser reset alone did NOT help).... could it be security upgraded or something recently on the server and it blocking IP's or something ?

I'm in SE Asia btw, perhaps that'll be useful, seems to be a serious slowdown the past 2 days in threads/posts compared to normal.

Like anything I guess more bugs reported the better to make things work as they should:P

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

This is the first time I've been able to log in since sometime on friday... wtf lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

I think its fixed..... I got in too.

Tech Mentor

I would have to agree. I'm just now able to log in, and I've been out for a week. Whatever it was, I guess it's fixed. Thank you and good job web devs
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast