Itch sync
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itch sync

Banned

Default Itch sync

Serato itch 2.1
    Using a twitch I can't complain. Thing works great.
    But I do have a question about sync.

How can I get serato to sync like traktor?

I always have to correct it with the jog pad things..
    Any help would be great..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Tech Guru

There's two sync modes you can chose from. I don't think either works exactly like Traktor though.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Banned

ohh yeah I was hoping that wasnt the case...
    I love the beat slicer and stuff in itch for the twitch.. Wish I could get them to do the same thing in traktor...

Are you beatgridding at all? If you don't correct grids or don't use them at all, you're likely going to have to nudge to keep in time.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Banned

beatgrid in serato. yeah I suppose so. Ive ran the tracks thru the bpm and detection and things... then turn sync on. and it syncs but like to mabye the 16th beat or 1/8 not the whole note like traktor does

itch does require to nudge the track every now and then, its not super quantized like traktor.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

I ahve a SYNC issues on Itch 2.1 as well, I just got a Tiwtch last week and thought I would try out ITCH as I was using TP 2. here is my issues.......

soemthing isn't quite right with either Itch 2.1 or my Twitch but I just cannot use the sync buttons as they do not work. Well they do work but not how they should do. Hopefully someone might be able to help me...

basically imagine I have a tack on channel A playing and I want to mix in a track from channel b. I prep it in my headphones press play and hit SYNC on channel b but it doesnt do anything (apart from the light on the sync button comes on), it doesn't adjust the tempo or line up beat grids. The only way I can get the 2 tracks to sync is by pressing the SYNC button on Channel A which then brings everything in SYNC. I then mix out Channel A and have a track playing on B, I now want to mix a new track in from channel so again I cue it in my head phones and press SYNC on channel A BUT pressing it does nothing (the light comes on so the buuton is working) so to sync the 2 tracks I have to press SYNC on channel B!

so bacially if I want to mix in a track using sync I have to press sync on the channel I already have playing rather than the track I am mixing it which I can work around but occassionally causes jumps in the track playing.

Am I doing something wrong or should I take my Twitch back? all tracks are beat gridded etc

Default Itch sync

If your using smart sync rhe beat grids have to be spot on. But like I mentioned previously it does require a nudge here & there. Minor adjustments
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Default Itch sync

I second this is very annoying all I want is .01 resolution out f my 100mm faders even if only at 8% range and since hitting sync wont align bpm I must nudge straight time wen .02 out and doing a 138bar loop 32bar times 4 by time bar 64 vomer around its way out of whack however if I do get the bpm spot on mixing on the ns6 is flawless love it only complaint

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Default Itch sync

Sorry 128bar

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast