Big DJTT announcement at namm?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Big DJTT announcement at namm?

I thought we were at one point teased bt DJTT that they would unveil a new toy at NAMM. and i remember seeing some kinda leaked video....

welllllllll??????
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

We decided not to get in the middle of the NAMM madness and take our time with the announcement. Here is the teaser I can offer:

Richie Hawtin saw the new controller and will possibly have a few things to saw about it in his NAMM wrap up video.

the thought of a new DJTT controller makes me as giggly as a school girl at a bieber-fest. Bring it on

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    We decided not to get in the middle of the NAMM madness and take our time with the announcement. Here is the teaser I can offer:

Richie Hawtin saw the new controller and will possibly have a few things to saw about it in his NAMM wrap up video.
    I know you all are taking your time which is great, but can you maybe give us a ballpark time? Would be greatly appreciated
    mk128, maschine, oxygen25, firewire 410, ableton suite 8

Tech Mentor

Although I wanna see it properly, it's kinda cool that a small team / company can change it's mind like that whereas a corporate product launch would never be allowed to deviate from the approved product plan.

Anyway, should be interesting when it does drop, the only controller with an anti gravity chamber and a flux capacitor built in.

i was wondering about the lack of a new controller announcement too. it's all good tho - good things come to those who wait. well sometimes
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post

Once again awesomeness represent!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Man, I wish they would have given the forum a spoiler. I was ready to buy a setup but now I am unsure what to do. WHY must you do this to us? hahaha

wow im honored that mr golden himself took time to answer my post personally! (check marks "have conversation with ean golden" from " things to do before i die list")
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Haha conversation in the loosest sense of the word!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast