Traktor Scratch Poor (a.k.a. Ghetto Timecode Control) - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

So I am looking for a used Audio 8 but I read this and being a longtime Serato user ( I think I am going full out Traktor and gonna sell My Sl1) I gave this a shot. I am a Techno Guy who wants 4 synced decks to DJ with my VCM-600 but I also want to control the start of mixes and be able to scratch when I want and use the VCM-600 as an Internal Mixer.

So I have a SL1 and I followed the Registry change and it did work. However the Vinyl signal is extremely low. Darn thing is it does work but how can I get the signal higher? Maybe tampering with the code? C: all users /App. data/ Native Inst./Traktor????

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
    <NIXML><TraktorSettings>
    <Entry Name="Scratch.Input.Mode" Type="1" Value="0"></Entry>
    </TraktorSettings>
    </NIXML>
    ???????????????

In the video with the Behringer mixer there were nice circles? My video not so much..

It works but eh..

Tech Mentor

My Ghetto time code as a proof of concept. Traktor 2.5 using an m-audio torq conectiv. Check out the video below

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    My Ghetto time code as a proof of concept. Traktor 2.5 using an m-audio torq conectiv. Check out the video below

What does your scope look like? I didn't see
    It in yer vids...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz View Post
    What does your scope look like? I didn't see
    It in yer vids...
    I will do some updated pictures when I get home and some decent video quality. It was like 2am when I finally got everything installed and running. I had my wife yelling at me to come to bed so I kinda rushed things!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    I will do some updated pictures when I get home and some decent video quality. It was like 2am when I finally got everything installed and running. I had my wife yelling at me to come to bed so I kinda rushed things!
    You got this working on Mac? Can you give some details on what you did?

I know there was a way to do this on PC but I would love to get this running on OSX, would appreciate any help.

If the other guys are hacking the F1 on here would love to get some ghetto timecode working until I ever get around to buying another audio 8.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post

I know there was a way to do this on PC but I would love to get this running on OSX, would appreciate any help.

If the other guys are hacking the F1 on here would love to get some ghetto timecode working until I ever get around to buying another audio 8.

I will do a walk through tonight but I used a hacked version of traktor, so I'm kinda hesitant. I just purchased the x1 so I'd have to see if this works with a legit copy of traktor which I doubt!
    Last edited by Jaydon34; 06-02-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post

I was too lazy to do video but here is the tutorial as requested http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=53054

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031