Recommendations on Sound

Default Recommendations on Sound

Hey Everyone

I just wanted to get some advice I been out of the game for many years just getting back into it and wanted to know what advise could anyone give me.

I will be purchasing my NI S4 next week or should I wait for the 4Trak or MPC DJ I have 4 months to decide and purchase.

Also in reference to sound I know many say get the small portable JBL EON’s or something similar so it won’t break my back. But in all honestly that doesn’t matter to me. The majority of the time it will be setup up in a 4000 sq ft area or my home.

I used to have a custom set of 15” EV’s with Fane compression drivers & Ribbon Tweeters.

I am unsure what to get at this time someone recommended B-52’s to me are a bit on the low end for me.

I am looking into Cerwin Vega, JBL, EV, Peavey, Samson, EAW, QSC and Community. I am open to any other suggestions as well…

I am looking into dual 15” and some subs as well. My intention is always to have a lil more then I need so there is no strain on the system and no issues when certain songs hit harder on the bass side or on the high side we will be playing everything from hip hop club trance electro to anything in between…

Any suggestion and help would be great

bump