A&H Xone 42 Graphite - Different Designs
    Tech Student

Default A&H Xone 42 Graphite - Different Designs

Hello,

While researching the xone 42 I came across 2 different graphite grey versions of the mixer:

http://www.google.pl/imgres?q=xone+4...th-xone42/&doc

and

http://www.google.pl/imgres?q=xone+4...cat%3DXONE42%2

Does anyone know if these mixers are different in any way apart from the colour pattern? Is one made in China and the other in UK? Or are these different versions for Europe and States?

Im just curious.

Cheers

There are grey versions made in both China and UK but in 2010 A&H brought into their Xone line the storm grey face plate and as far as I can tell all of the Xone mixers are made in China (except the DB4/2 which are currently made in UK). Something about brand consistency but I figured it was to breath life into their line prior to the DB launch. They are quality regardless, my 92 was Chinese version and remained rock solid until I sold it.

EDIT: Crap I didn't notice one of the pics because it forwarded me to some spam page. Yeah that black painted area around the filters is what i'm used to seeing.
    Last edited by space monkey; 01-27-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Is there any big difference? Maybe just older model? I am just to buy 2 years old xone 42 "with no pattern at the filters" for 400€. Is it worth? New is like 700€.

The faceplate is purely cosmetic. and AFAIK the internals are the same across the board.