Saw Nero 'live' last night...
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Saw Nero 'live' last night...

And excuse my french. but they were shit.

I wasn't feeling their set at all. They had no interaction with the crowd... Infact the opposite. It felt like they were trying to disengage themselves from the crowd as much as possible.

Has anyone else seen them 'live', or at least any other acts that you thought would be awesome that were just plain terrible?
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

were they plain terrible or just plain? was the music that bad that you didnt enjoy yourself?

Tech Guru

you've obviously heard the music Nero makes these days before you went to the show? You can't polish a turd.

If i go to a show, i expect at least a little interaction from the dj(s)... They didn't do anything at all, and they seemed to try to make their stuff so much heavier. I don't know. I just wasn't feeling it as much as the lesser known dj who played before them, and that went OFF
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.

I'll start by saying Nero is easily in my favorite top 5 producers. I saw them live in NYC and was utterly disappointed. They didn't build up the crowd at all, their transitions were "meh" and they didn't even play their best songs or remixes...Some producers are just simply better in the studio then on the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by KryticalH!T View Post
    I'll start by saying Nero is easily in my favorite top 5 producers. I saw them live in NYC and was utterly disappointed. They didn't build up the crowd at all, their transitions were "meh" and they didn't even play their best songs or remixes...Some producers are just simply better in the studio then on the stage.
    Thank you!

Can anyone else agree here? I feel like i'm missing something

Tech Wizard

How do you mean "interact"?
    Like, getting on the mic?

I took the same away from the show myself.

Went there thinking "I love their productions, remixes and the lot" got there, was the most boring 2 hours (probably less) of my life.
    - This is probably mostly attributed to the venue, but all I heard for the whole duration was just thumpin bass. For all I know they could have had the same shit on loops for that whole time.
    - As mentioned no interaction with the crowd. Nothing to get us going, whatsoever.
    - Only one of em was there...
    - track selection had nothing behind it, just pure shite. Never again!

Saw them live at ID fest and they killed it..

They just sat there acting like... robots?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast