Track id help... please

Default Track id help... please

Guys, I give up, I have been trying to find some tracks that I keep listening on parties and clubs but I donīt know the name of them. I even spoke with the dj the other day but, between the noise and my bad memory I wasnīt able to reatain the information untill I got home... lol

As ridiculous as it might sound I don,t have any recording to help you, just my bad english and memory...

Well, I am looking for 2 famous house tracks both with vocal loops, the first one has a male voice that says (according to me ) "Too important to be an exception"... I know you have heard it, Its embarrassing but I donīt know the name and I canīt find it!!

And the other one (the one that made me go and talk to the dj in the middle of his set) has a female voice loop that says (again accroding to me) "No man in the world" and the a male voice answers "Is house, house". I thought the dj told me it was called somthing like plastic soul, but I didnīt find anything similar, then I thought he might sayed Mastiksoul, but still have not find it. The last clue for this track was that it was on a white vinyl (with this you will get it )....
    Guys I know this thread is ridiculous but please look deep in your memories I know this are famous tracks so some of you should know them.

Thanks in advance !!

Hard Soul - No Man ?

Ps .. thats just a guess form a bit of google searching
    Last edited by MisterMoleyMole; 04-09-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Hard Soul - No Man ?

Ps .. thats just a guess form a bit of google searching
    Got me excited for a second, but it is not the song. Just listened to it on beatport and the one I am looking has the groove, this one would make me leave the club lol...

Thanks for helping though, you were close.

thats why i always write the info just in the same minute down or -better- let the dj, if he's taking a break, write it down.