selling my s4...one question

Default selling my s4...one question

im selling my s4,just want to know if i have to undo the regestration b4 i sell it.?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djshemeck View Post
    Traktor 2 will still work but you will not to do any updates to it but everything will still work.
    Which is illegal by the way. After you unregister or transfer registration you should uninstall Traktor.

how do i unregister the s4?

Tech Mentor

@ karlos. ....you might be able to help me with a similar question.

I'm also planning on selling my S4. I've spoken to N.I. & deactivated the T2 software (it's still on my machine though, as I have an earlier license for T2 purchased before my S4).

I'm just in the process of boxing it up, ready to sell, but I can't find the original S4 software install disk. ....will this be a problem? As long as i give the buyer the authorisation code, then hopefully they should be able to download & authorise the software?
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    @ karlos. ....you might be able to help me with a similar question.

I'm also planning on selling my S4. I've spoken to N.I. & deactivated the T2 software (it's still on my machine though, as I have an earlier license for T2 purchased before my S4).

I'm just in the process of boxing it up, ready to sell, but I can't find the original S4 software install disk. ....will this be a problem? As long as i give the buyer the authorisation code, then hopefully they should be able to download & authorise the software?
    Thats one for Registration Support mate.
    The T2 update is an upgrade from S4. Both have to be activated on the same machine. The new user will have to register and activate S4 but without the disc they will need to access the installer. NI may provide this.

These upgrade issues with qualifying products are a bit complicated.

Tech Mentor

Hmmm, .....it's probably easiest if I manage to find the disk then. (looks like i'll be turning the house upside down this weekend!)
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS