Want to earn money from beat gridding?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Want to earn money from beat gridding?

I'm currently operating a beat grid service for a wide range of DJs. I've been doing it for years and I now find myself in a position to expand. This means that for the first time I'm looking outside of my usual circles to find some confident Traktor users to work with.

Pay is dependent on the result of some talks I'm awaiting a response from. However it will be pay per track and you will get the lions share of the money generated from your work. I've built my service with quality work, with this in mind I will always reward anyone beat gridding with me.

I'm sorry that this message is vague, but at this stage I can't be any more detailed until I know the outcome of the talks I've been having. That said this should provide quite a lot of work, I will support you throughout your time working with me.

This is an attempt to reach out to see if there are good people out there who are interested. If you're interested please PM me.

Tech Guru

id be interested
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Convert

Cool, can you send me a PM with some info about your experience (with Traktor). Also include your email address so I can send over more information.

Sounds interesting enough, I'd warrant that most people here can set grids in a timely fashion, but I'm more curious about how your business deals with copyright/licencing issues.

Will you be posting more info here once you've had your talks?

Tech Convert

We operate a strict privacy policy. All copyrights are respected and all music must be removed from all the machines associated with us once the work has been completed. This agreement is also a compenent of our current talks.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hello, yes me again (from the NI Forum).

This really should have gone to Forum Administration first as what you are essentially doing is advertising for business as well as help/employees.

Its only courtesy to speak with Admin first.

[although i can beatgrid tunes in a heartbeat] but i have to do my Moderator job.

Reported to Admin.

Tech Convert

I'm sorry Karlos, I'm not a huge forum user and didn't realise about the etiquette. Is it OK with admin if this thread survives?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    id be interested
    same here

Tech Convert

Also how do I speak to admin? Is there an email address?

Tech Mentor

I'm in! Do you need any warping done via ableton?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast