Can I Use Windows Xp 64bit Version With Vestax Vci 100

Default Can I Use Windows Xp 64bit Version With Vestax Vci 100

I recentlly perchased a Dell Vostro 1310 lap top. Here are some of its spec. : 1,8 GHZ intel dual core ( on 800MHz 64 bit processor ) , 3GB of RAM, 250 gb hard disk space. I use Vestax Vci 100 and a MAYA sound card + Traktor 3.3. and windows xp (32 bit version the standart one ).here is the issue , the graffic on traktor is lagging and sometimes there is a skipping of the sound or a slight slowing down of the beat. This is also happening on simple applications like winamp. I reinstall MAYA’s drivers and nothing happens. The sound card and the console are working perfect on my PC that is ar behind the spec. of the Dell’s Vostro laptop. I found a way to minimize the problem of removing the battery ( using only the ac adaptyer power ) and installing an application called speed switch xp.In spite that the graffic lagging remains although the sound skipping dissapier or my ears can hear it.

So my question is can I use Vestax vci 100 with windows XP 64 bit edtion I onrder to use the full performance of my processors . And if u have any suggestion how to fix my little problem i'll be very glad to hear it.
    Last edited by Alexander Rashkov; 04-11-2009 at 06:03 AM.

Your more likely to get a response not writing in caps - if you edit your post and make it easier to read by getting rid of the caps ill be happy to answer your question.

Default can i use windows xp 64 bit edion with vestax vci 100

[QUOTE=Alexander Rashkov;42258]I recentlly perchased a Dell Vostro 1310 lap top. Here are some of its spec. : 1,8 GHZ intel dual core ( on 800MHz 64 bit processor ) , 3GB of RAM, 250 gb hard disk space. I use Vestax Vci 100 and a MAYA sound card + Traktor 3.3. and windows xp (32 bit version the standart one ).here is the issue , the graffic on traktor is lagging and sometimes there is a skipping of the sound or a slight slowing down of the beat. This is also happening on simple applications like winamp. I reinstall MAYA’s drivers and nothing happens. The sound card and the console are working perfect on my PC that is ar behind the spec. of the Dell’s Vostro laptop. I found a way to minimize the problem of removing the battery ( using only the ac adaptyer power ) and installing an application called speed switch xp.In spite that the graffic lagging remains although the sound skipping dissapier or my ears can hear it.

So my question is can I use Vestax vci 100 with windows XP 64 bit edtion I onrder to use the full performance of my processors . And if u have any suggestion how to fix my little problem i'll be very glad to hear it.

So you dont have this problem when your using the inbuilt soundcard only when your using he Maya soundcard ?

this is happening on bouth devices ( the hardwear realtek sound card and Maya's the external one) .there is no problem on my pc , but there is on the laptop that is brand new.i give it to service but they did not do much.they advise me to reinstall windows,so though this time to try the 64 bit version that with my laptop can also support , but am not sure that Vestax will be recognized .I tried to use it with vista on other laptop but the computer did not recognise the controller . so the question is may be can i use 64 bit operation system with the vestax vci 100. and please don't give me advise to reinstall all the the drivers cause i already do that several times.

The VCI-100 will work with vista 64 yeah so you would have no problems running Traktor on it and the VCI-100 on it.

well actually ,my qestion is can vestax run with the 64 bit version of windows XP , not the 32 bit (that is the standart Windows XP), the 64 bit version u know , because my porcessor on the laptop is with 64 bit proccesor.Please check that if u have any conection with someone of Vestax team.