Manchester/Liverpool/Chester/North Wales - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nefono View Post
    I fit the bill in terms of music style. Can't help on venues, but I can help to get big names in. One of my best mates runs RAMP Recordings/Fourth Wave/PTN labels. I also live in Manchester.
    Now were talking!! Is Zomby still releasing on Ramp?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    I dont mean to piss on anyone chips, but I don't think we could attract anywhere near 100 people top an out of town venue where they would have to get a £20 taxi back, unless you had a named dj. Unless you have a big following round your area?
    Hmm, I agree to some extent, though Bangor is a very spread out place and most people have to get a taxi/lift home from the city centre if they go out anyway. My idea of hiring a bus means that people could get to Hendre and also get back to Bangor at the end of the night for a couple of quid.

And no, I don't have a 'big following' although I know lots of people in Bangor and the surrounding areas so I know who to ask to help promote it and I can get locals to come.

Quote Originally Posted by DJWilliams View Post
    Hmm, I agree to some extent, though Bangor is a very spread out place and most people have to get a taxi/lift home from the city centre if they go out anyway. My idea of hiring a bus means that people could get to Hendre and also get back to Bangor at the end of the night for a couple of quid.

And no, I don't have a 'big following' although I know lots of people in Bangor and the surrounding areas so I know who to ask to help promote it and I can get locals to come.
    The bus idea could work

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    The bus idea could work
    From what I've heard, the only reason people don't go to Hendre more often is that it's a pain getting there and back, it wouldn't cost much to hire a bus would it? It would definitely attract people if a 'free' bus ride there and back was included in the ticket price. For students it would be a massive plus, considering they all live a ~5 minute walk away from the main bus stop in Bangor

Found the name of the venue in liverpool out if bfly you still interested

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    Found the name of the venue in liverpool out if bfly you still interested
    Yes mate drop me a pm

Tech Mentor

What kind of music would be played... everything?

Tech Wizard

Good to see you're in the know! No, he's gone, but isn't needed. If you haven't done already, check out Fourth Wave on Soundcloud. The people on that label are the future of dance music! Plus there's more big stuff lined up for RAMP this year...

Tech Wizard

I've been djing since '98. House, Techno and more recently stuff on the UK Bass scene or whatever you want to call it!
    I think a collaboration of people on this forum would be our best chance of getting something going. The more on board, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by nefono View Post
    I've been djing since '98. House, Techno and more recently stuff on the UK Bass scene or whatever you want to call it!
    I think a collaboration of people on this forum would be our best chance of getting something going. The more on board, the better!
    Same sort of tunes here, Is that the more housey side of ramp?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast