We need to help ellaskins! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Just terrible news, his youtube videos are really good, and of course nobody would wish such things for another person.

But I wondered: About 6 months ago I went onto the DJ tutor website and I saw something on there that said that he sexually abused his children wich led to his kids being taken away from him. Does anybody else also recall this ?

(I'm not implying he 's a sex offender, I'm just saying what I saw on that website)

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I don't think DJTT is the correct place for speculation of such an issue.

I know you are not making an accusation, i get that. Im not having a go.

That accustation was/has never been proved. In fact it was just comments on his page I think.

Lets leave that alone i think guys.

can I just say

WTF!!!??????

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:

Not that it's true or not but just that... wow that's a giant mess
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    I've not watched it yet but why does he need money? He's got half the house and has lost his kids- doesn't that mean he has to pay for less than he did before?
    Doesn't work that way.

Im a subscriber to his youtube channel and have watched nearly all his videos so yeah it's true his pace aint perfect but like any other teacher or professor they come in all shapes and forms. That said he's a pretty good teacher about the art I love and Im really bummed about his problem because that pretty much happened to a very close relative of mine.

A separation for such reasons breaks your heart, your self esteem, your views of life, your money... everything. It's not easy to get out of that and usually takes years to get your shit together. Yes he's asking for help but seems like the guy has his standarts to outright ask for money. I think his fans/students/followers/whatever can make the difference and help BIG time.

Moral of the story is never get married or if you do, get a lawyer to specify what will happen to the goods you might have before the wedding and those acquired during marriage. Also try your best against all odds and procrastination self-faggotry to study something that can get you a decent job in case you get separated, you could still afford to live on your own.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Tech Mentor

Wow, this is sad to hear. I use to watch his videos for fun and push it to people who were bugging me on DJ questions.

Maybe, he should set something up on kickstarter.com and ask people to invest into djtutor.com, which in turn he could use the money received to keep his house.
    MBP i5 13", NI Z2, 2x NI X1, 2x NI F1s, NI Audio 8, A&H K2, Rane 2016, 2x 1210MK2e, 2x CDJ-400s, RMX-1000, NI S8, MBA 11"

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Doesn't work that way.
    There's still no explanation as to why he needs money to continue his show. It sucks and all but it's not like a 3 bedroom house in a pretty part of wales and an acre of land are requirements for a youtube show.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

He doesn't need money for the tutorials, he needs it to keep his house and sanity. It's not about losing a house, it's about losing his home.
    Last edited by padi_04; 02-01-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    There's still no explanation as to why he needs money to continue his show. It sucks and all but it's not like a 3 bedroom house in a pretty part of wales and an acre of land are requirements for a youtube show.
    Sweet Jesus - the guy has lost his wife, kids, home and place of work in one go. His life has done a full 180 in a short space of time, with an immediate future of emotional hell and unimaginable financial strife. I wouldn't wish the dark place he's in right now on anyone.

Stop breaking his balls and put yourself in his shoes.

DJWORX
    - The very best DJ gear news, reviews and opinion

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    He doesn't need money for the tutorials, he needs it to keep his house and sanity. It's not about losing a house, it's about losing his home.
    +1

...and after losing his wife and his children... Looking at his dilema in terms of square footage and overheads is showing a lack of even a basic understanding of what happens when you grow up and involve yourself in the 'real world'.

Maybe he deserves that house and is having it ripped off him unjustly.

I have to say it takes a very young mind to look at things in such a black & white, remote and overly-pragmatic way.

I mean "It sucks and all"... come on man.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast