We need to help ellaskins! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I received a response from Ellaskins buddy Tony, who I think is the guy who is always on the road with him to gigs?

Thanks, we might set up a paypal account specially for donations to buy J's house in a week or two.
    We can already take donations to DJ Tutor : longtone@djtutor.com
    or: www.djtutor.com/donate

J is a YT partner, and it does bring in some cash, but nowhere near enough to buy out his stbx

Tony
    House/Electro House
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJGoodSamaritan
    My Blog: http://musicoverpeople.com

He plays gigs?
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Surely this guy could make some decent moneys playing out live, someone would offer him a top residency! But I get the impression he doesn't really play Live anymore?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tkr View Post
    Surely this guy could make some decent moneys playing out live, someone would offer him a top residency! But I get the impression he doesn't really play Live anymore?

Might be time to get back into it...=/

I threw him 5 bucks, he helped me learn to beatmatch and blend.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Tech Student

I donated.

The guy feels like a good friend to me. A good friend who taught me the very basics when I had no clue.

Tech Guru

I'm talking to some people i know that are in finance. he might be able to refinance, depending on his income and credit. although i don't know what the law is on foreclosure (or if this is a potential divorce liquidation). if its the latter, there might not be anything he can do aside from buy her out.

he needs a lawyer. if its the latter, then if she's not a total heartless bitch, he might be able to make monthly payments to her to buy her out, which could make the situation manageable. but he'd need to get a lawyer to negotiate something like that for her.

if its a foreclosure, he should have some refinance options available to him depending on his credit and income.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

he should have signed up for youtube ads... with that many subscribers and views he gets, the ads program would surely help
    Beatslicing for the bitches

this guy was the guy that tought me how to DJ when i first sparked interest. I wish i could help him but i do not own a credit card so i cannot send credit.

Have you seen his Thank You video???? Man needs to stop washing his dirty laundry in front of millions! If he was my mate id be saying Woah! Back up and get the videos down! He wont want to watch these in 5/10/20 years time!

Its become embarrassing.

Tech Wizard

So whatever happen or what's the updates on this I just saw this and its been over a year ago.
    The video is private so I have no idea what happen. I admire this guy a lot and learned a great deal from him.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast