We need to help ellaskins!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Default We need to help ellaskins!

As DJ, producers and music lovers I am certain that some of you have stumbled upon ellaskins, either through youtube videos or through DJtutor.com.
    I was sad to receive the news of him having serious financial troubles and so I am just spreading the word that our dear friend and tutor needs our assistance!

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVGQ...e8FUAAAAAAABAA

Poor Bloke! people would probably need much more details to be interested though. ROCK BOTTOM

Tech Guru

I honestly wish I could help in someway because that guy has taught me so much about djing through his videos and got me really inspired to do it, its too bad theres nothing I could do

Also agree that people will probably want much more information to actually be convinced to help. Hope somebody decides to help him out though

Tech Mentor

wow... im sorry to hear this. this guy's video's actually got me to finally pick up the art of djing. for more background info about him check out youtube he has TONNES of video's about beatmatching, phrasing, putting together a set... his video's always are so clear, well said and funny that it's a delight to watch. im very very sorry to hear about this

Am I the only person who really does not understand all the hype around this guy?
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Am I the only person who really does not understand all the hype around this guy?
    No, you are not.
    No offence cus i know hes helped a BILLION people out get started but i have always found his tutorials to be soooooo sloooooow, he takes forever to get to the point. Maybe i think that cus im not a noob but i swear, sometimes when___he___talks_______he_____just_____pauses____ to____long.

Its not just him though. Everyone on YouTube talks like they are talking to children (maybe cus most people on YouTube like the sound of their own voice) (god help if i ever post videos).

Still, i think the shitty position his wife/partner has left him in is deplorable.
    If i won the lottery i would just give him the money which is assume is in the 10's of 1000's of £'s if we are talking about half a house.

Never watched his videos, but I wish him the best with his life cus hes obviously one of the good guys.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Is that what happened? His wife won the lotto and bounced? Tough break wow. Forgive me if thats what the vid said as i couldnt get thru the whole thing (see above)
    No god no... i mean if i won the Lotto id save his ass.
    I think his wife had an affair and then ended up with their kids and is now taking him for half the house.

I've not watched it yet but why does he need money? He's got half the house and has lost his kids- doesn't that mean he has to pay for less than he did before?
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

poor bloke. hope it wall works out for him. maybe his sponsors will step up and help him out
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Poor guy, a good DJ is worth saving. That wife sounds like a #!@%$**$&^%&%.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast