Variety show,need help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Variety show,need help!

Hi ,I've got a variety show in about a weeks time .I need to do some routine and I just saw ean golden's Ozzy routine ,could anyone send me that dub beat? I'm having a really touch time trying to find it ,if not could someone make it ?

Really appreciate your help.

Tech Convert

63 views and no answer? Someone Please help?

I have a show coming up too. Can somebody make a mix for me?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Hey guys, I'll be competing in the DMC pretty soon, can anyone make a routine for me?
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Convert

I'm not sure if it is sarcasm or what ,but I'm not asking for a whole routine or mix. No need to be so negative and immature. I'm just asking for that basic loop(dub beat-amp live) in the video .

he states the songs he uses and talks openly about how he does what he does in the video, he even posted a tutorial on it for people to learn from. so what more do you need ?

the skill to pull of such a skill full routine is a whole different kettle of fish...

practice and enjoy
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    he states the songs he uses and talks openly about how he does what he does in the video, he even posted a tutorial on it for people to learn from. so what more do you need ?

the skill to pull of such a skill full routine is a whole different kettle of fish...

practice and enjoy
    Thanks for the tip,I've watched that video dozens of times before and I have bought all the other tracks other than that one single back track.I never said I needed help other than the song track I wanted
    sorry if people are misunderstanding what I'm trying to get across.

take what others do, and learn, adapt and make it your own. practice with effects and samples etc you might just surprise yourself...

off topic (kinda-but its about finding your own flavour)
    i stumbled opon a great party piece years ago that i used to do on CD players, it was stuttering up a vocal from an old 60s song and just the other week i remembered it and ran it trough my S4 and traktor for the first time and my bro, who was there was like whats that, thats deadly what your doing, i played the original track and he was like NO WAY,
    so i tried it out at a bar that i play, i first got on the mic and told people that im going to do something a bit different (as its normally a top 40 place)
    and there was a free drink for who ever could guess the song i was using and not one person could, but it went down a storm, they love it, and when i played the full old 60s song the place went nuts

play around with sound, anything and everything until you find your thing
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Op, why copy somebody elses routine for a variety show? Why not showcase YOUR talents, and do something original instead of re-hashing somebody elses performance?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Op, why copy somebody elses routine for a variety show? Why not showcase YOUR talents, and do something original instead of re-hashing somebody elses performance?

I was only told moments ago to do it is school variety show .If I had at least two weeks I would make up my own routine and do my own thing,Im not trying to steal someones work if that was what you were meaning .Is still a talent if one could pull off that controller routine ,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to create it to be talented . Can we please stay on the topic and stop criticising? I just really need that 16 Bar loop.
    Last edited by henrysslee; 02-02-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast