ns7!!! is it too much?!!

View Poll Results: do you think the ns7 and the vci-300 destroy your wallet?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it cost way too much

7 50.00%
  • no, i have the money

0 0%
  • i'll buy one or both when i they drop in price

1 7.14%
  • im not interested

6 42.86%
    Banned

Default ns7!!! is it too much?!!

ive recently been reading a lot and seeing a lot about the ns7 from numark and the vestax vci-300.

dont get me wrong but the look like great pieces of equipment that i would love to have and set up with traktor but the prices ive been seeing whether they are true or not are at least in the 1000's!!

do you think these awesome controllers cost too much?!!:eek:

i havent paid to much attention to the ns7 but i dont think the vci 300 is out of line on price...seen it for $800 i think. it comes with software, controller and soundcard built in. how does that compare if you buy them all seperately.

however, if you are using traktor why mess with either of those. it would seem the vci-100 with a good soundcard is the way to go. plus that would be cheaper if you already own traktor.

Tech Convert

I agree with earwax. Just get a vci-100 a good soundcard and call it a day. The ns7 looks nice but where are you gunna find the space to put that thing in a dj booth. I have a hard enough time getting a vci-100 & my laptop in most booths.

It's made by Numark last three Numark products a bought died way to quit and one that midi DJ controller thing they came out with was dead out of the box . Second point what are you gonna do walk into a club with that thing and plop it on top of all their gear ?

I think if I am buying Numark stuff, it will be the MixMeister Control Panel. In case of Vestax, I will either go for a VCM-100 or for a VCI-100 with Numark DJ|iO.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

i will choose the good sound quality one, if just for the controller, i will choose ns7 because vci300 has no knob for fx. i think itch 1.1 or later version will add fx, so, ns7 is good for long last.

(sorry for my poor english)