New NI S5? Discount on S4?

Default New NI S5? Discount on S4?

Im considering buying an Traktor Controller. As now there is a big NI discount on the S2 do u think there will be an discount on the S4 as well soon?
    Doesnt it look like there will be a new big Traktor Kontrol like the S5 or something, because new Traktor Pro is going to be released with new features and a new controller F1. So where is this big controller to control everything. Do you think there will be a new big Controller this year?

Actually dont know what to do, if I could get the S4 with discount i wouldnt care if something new will be released, but buying the S4 for the full price when in some months there will be a new better controller for a bit more cash or something would be really stupid.

At the moment its also mybe interessing to buy two s2 units instead of one s4, because even that will be cheaper. Is it possyble to use two s2 units in traktor for 4 decks? what do u think
    Last edited by BerlinCalling; 02-03-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Banned

im assuming that the s4 will drop price during spring time.
    im assuming they will charge for traktor 2.5 since they dropped the price for the s2. I hope not i am now broke lol.