CDJ-2000 looks like it has been discontinued- time for the CDJ-2000 Nexus speculation
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Default CDJ-2000 looks like it has been discontinued- time for the CDJ-2000 Nexus speculation

So it looks like the CDJ-2000 is officially discontinued according to a few sources and the CDJ-2000 Nexus will be released in April.

Have any photos or details been leaked? I'm hoping for better screens and scrolling waveforms. What else could they add?

http://excessiverecordsdjshop.blogspot.com/

PIONEER PRO DJ NEW PRODUCT UPDATE 2012
    PIONEER PRO DJ NEW PRODUCT UPDATE 2012.

CDJ 2000 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY CDJ 2000 NEXUS. [ AVAILABLE IN April 2012 ]

DJM 700 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY DJM 850. [ Details coming soon ]

HDJ 1000 DISCONTINUED , REPLACED BY HDJ 1500 in SILVER and BLACK 2 COLORS SELECTION [ AVAILABLE IN April 2012 ]

DJM 250 [ AVAILABLE IN March or April 2012 ]

*remarks, PRICE will be announce soon.

STAY TUNE FOR SPEC UPDATE.

how about a wireless dongle that you can plug into your laptop usb 3.0 that connects to up to 4 cdj's, when you are changing dj's the next dj can have a dongle in their laptop and reassign the free cdj's to their system for seemless minimal setup transitions between dj's... no cables = awesome

4 led ring endless push encoders for controlling effects.... more HID control = awesome
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

That's a good question:

What will they add/Update.

The Players are pretty good now; i only can imagine more HID support and or faster software (faster display load time; i.e. Artwork) meaby Color Waveforms.
    Kontrol X1MK2 <3

with the 2000 being discontinued, i'm wondering if 900 will have an updated model soon..

Tech Mentor

most interested on the djm 850. will it just be a slightly updated 700 or will it be like some where between the 800 and 900?

Tech Mentor

Hmmm im pretty excited to see what they do

The guy at my local DJ store told me a while back that the CDJ-2000 was on it's way out... Look like he was right, he also said something about Pio pushing for USB-only players, but that sounded more like speculation from his side.

Knowing Pioneer, these new ones will probably have such revolutionizing features as:
    • A new colour
    • Shiny lights
    • A new name
    • A higher price

(I jest of course)
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Wizard

What about a replacement for the CDJ-200? CDJ-250 maybe?

hmmm cdj2000 nexus? so its like cdj2000 mk2?

it would probably cost an arm, a leg, and a kidney to purchase
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Mentor

I'm certain the big thing that will be added is 'sync'. Rekordbox has detailed beatgrid info already and it's only a matter of time before it is introduced. there's been a few hints about this recently...

Other ideas are
    They may offer a cheaper version without a cd drive to compete with traktor/serato
    The screen will be a higher resolution with more waveform options
    The GUI will be improved and will offer more options to customise
    I expect a pref file can be saved to USB to allow djs to call up their settings quickly in a club.

The big question is how many of the improvements (whatever they turn out to be) will appear in the current model via a new firmware update?

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast