Please HELP! Mixtrack Pro and Traktor DUO 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please HELP! Mixtrack Pro and Traktor DUO 2

(DUO 2)Okay, So the mixtrack pro has been working fine for the last couple months, except for no headphone cue. But after trying to fix this and screwing around with the output settings, I cant get ANY sound out of anything. I'm really new at this and freaking out. I have a show to do in 3 hours! Traktor is saying check output routing...and I still don't know what to do. I've tried Going into Output settings and changing things but nothing seems to work. Please HELP! I'm Using a Mac. I just want sound!

Tech Mentor

Your best bet is to take things step by step.

Check audio device settings in the picture below. Should be something with a mixtrack pro in the the name of the device.

Check mixing mode and out put routing. Should be internal, and the four channels should be routed to the four available audio outputs in mix track pro. I just assumed the names so you know what you're looking for - I'm not sure what they are really called.

Now with the master volume up,

And the headphone volume up,

With something playing in the decks,

You should get some sound or your device may be broken.

Default Thanks...

The only Problem Is that The Output settings dont say anything near that, they say front left, front right, back left, and back right. and I dont know what they mean..
    Last edited by DJKyleHughes; 02-04-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Tech Mentor

You mean you got sound or not yet?

If you got sound I guess that't what the outputs are called, but if you still don't, it looks like you are selecting the wrong audio device in "Audio Device". What does it say in there?

Still no sound, and I have Mixtrack pro selected. This really sucks.

Got Sound! Thank you so much! Now I just have to figure out pre cueing!

Tech Mentor

That's great!

Cueing sound is controlled by whether the headphone cue button is pushed, and how the mixing knob is twisted in the picture I posted above.

If the mixing knob is in center you hear both the master output and cue, and turning to either end gives you "only master" and "only cue"

Okay. But For my master output settings the only two choices i have are output L and output R. So I have nothing to put in output monitor.

Tech Mentor

What happened to the "front left, front right, back left, and back right"?

I changed my Audio device to Built in...
    Last edited by DJKyleHughes; 02-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast