Who uses an X1 with Scratch Live - needs some tips
    Tech Guru

Default Who uses an X1 with Scratch Live - needs some tips

Ok so I've been messing around with this have checked out the vids on Youtube - props to Konix, great work man.

So far I have it set up like this:

1. Controller Editor using the 2.2 default, have the mapping in my midi folder
    2. Using midipipe - just read that is no longer needed
    3. LED feedback - I have the controller editor set to gate and the commands in SSL set to relative (i think). This works about 80-90% of the time. Sometimes though it doesn't respond on first push so the second push will activate the command in SSL but now my lights are off. Is there a better way?

The last night, mid gig my X1 stopped responding in SSL. It responded in the controller editor but nothing in SSL. I replugged and nothing. Could not re-map either.

If this worked as smooth in SSL as it does in Traktor this would be an awesome piece of kit for SSL.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Convert

I've had the same experience with the X1 not responding after unplugging and replugging with SSL up on occassion... had no choice but to shut down and restart SSL then re-load my mapping (thankfully I carry some backup CD's so I could keep playing) and i'm not even bothering to use the controller editor or midi-pipe for light feedback either. Hopefully someone has figured out a work-around to avoid this.