Traktor Hot Cue Problems
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Hot Cue Problems

Okay so i have hot cues set up on all of my main songs i mix. but today i just so happen to start mixing and i notice that there is a 2 second waiting period for when i consequetivly press a hotcue. this has never happened before but when i try to press it mupltiple times really fast it has a 2 second delay between each time i can press it. i dont know if i messed up my settings or anything but its like when i press it while going into a song, its like its forcing me to sync the hot cue to the beat of the song even though i have sync turned off, PLEASE HELP, im using a numark mixtrack pro if this helps.

Sounds like a latency issue. Tried a good old fashioned reboot? Installed any new hardware or software recently?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

Looks like you have quantize on . On the top near the master volume , toggle off the Q.

Tech Wizard

DUDE, i love you, you fixed it xD. yea i must have accidentaly clicked it or something, what is the quantisizer used for anyway?

Tech Wizard

It makes your cue point juggling , loops ... stay in time . it pretty much makes sure you press the button at the perfect time for you .