Why no official word on Kontrol F2 yet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Dont think its launching in apr.. Read article that its delayed til summer.. Better they take the time to get it perfect
    I read the same on the NI user forums. Major bummer. I'll try to find the link.

Tech Guru

I actually think with the MF3D Announced we might be able to expect an official F1 announcement. Think about it, the MF3D doesn't have the rgb for no reason, those are meant for traktor 2.5. It's possible the MF3D announcement was delayed because it has features that Traktor doesn't support yet, so NI may have wanted them to hold off closer to the F1 announcement

I personally think the Traktor F1 and the MF3D have nothing to do with each other. I can't see NI colluding with DJTT when the resulting project would cannabilise F1 sales.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

they're waiting to sell out of S2's first.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Tech Guru

i think it will be 250...and definately just lost market share to the new midi fighter even without the accelerometer haha

I was excited about it at first but with all the new controllers that got released, some coming out soon i've just lost interest in it.

behringer units have it on price
    xone k2 has quality and soundcard....which is apparently a good soundcard
    midifighter 3d has style.

Aside from having built in led readout it really has nothing, atleast what i think, NI may prove me wrong

Tech Guru

id guess carlos is a beta tester! but he will have signed a contact so the chances of him talking about it are zero to none

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    id guess carlos is a beta tester! but he will have signed a contact so the chances of him talking about it are zero to none
    Yes, we aren't allowed to speak but most beta-testers know nothing right now. Some artists and close friends are the only ones who know more.
    Last edited by Afterhour Ali; 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Banned

I think there are a few members here who beta test for NI. It is not unlikely that there are ppl who also get to test and produce with new products before the general public gets it. This is a general business practice.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

It's a bot. Clever one to repost what DarioJ said on page 1.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    i think it will be 250...and definately just lost market share to the new midi fighter even without the accelerometer haha

I was excited about it at first but with all the new controllers that got released, some coming out soon i've just lost interest in it.

behringer units have it on price
    xone k2 has quality and soundcard....which is apparently a good soundcard
    midifighter 3d has style.

Aside from having built in led readout it really has nothing, atleast what i think, NI may prove me wrong
    What NI has is distributors, a place in all physical and online stores.

I love the djtt community, but you have to be aware that we are but a tiny drop of all the dj's that are digital djing.
    The market is huge (well as big as there are djs), but our online presence is a small reflection of the number of people in the game, and most know nothing about this place. They just show up at a store and buy the stuff, then use it. Maybe if they have some troubles or whatever they can find about djtt, but that doesn't mean that the mdf3d is going to sell much more than the F1.

Djtt has a big enough user base to be able to sustain it's business, and that is great, the move to supply some other select stores is a good one. But the F1 one has the advantage of being from NI, and as such all the peeps that go in a store to see what's up with digital djing tech will no doubt buy NI if they want to take advantage of the new functions.
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12