Question about traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Question about traktor

I have a denon mc6000, I'm struggling to get the headphone cues working. My fader and crossfader only appear on traktor under a certain soundcard option but with that I can't get proper headphone cueing. I'm also trying to get my maschine to work alongside with the denon but when I activate one the other stops working. Also does anyone know of a instant gratification (midi fighter)mapping for the NI maschine the one stickied on here just makes it so it's like a 4 deck mixer. Thanks for any help!

Are you using the default denon mapping? And also, have you installed the denon ASIO driver?? I also have the MC6000, using the default mapping, and the Denon ASIO Driver, and it works fine, no configuration needed.

Tech Convert

I'm using the mapping they just came out with for improved jog wheels, I'm running through a single pda speaker atm "xlr" If I try to run through the denon asio driver both channels come through one side and the crossfader and volume faders dissappear . if I run another version of the driver the crossfader and volume fader appear but the headphone cues won't work.

Are you using internal or external mixing mode?? That sounds like it could be your problem. Check that the switch in the back of the MC6000 is set to the same as whichever setting youre using in traktor.