Where will we fit these modular controllers?
    Tech Guru

Default Where will we fit these modular controllers?

With NAMM out of the way and a lot of new controllers announced, one question has yet to be answered. Where the hell will we fit all these controllers? For example when you look at the Kontrol F1 video, there is a shit load of gear spread across the desk (Tech 1200, 2 F1's, X1, DJM800).

I think it'd be cool to see a crane stand that could hold a couple of x1's or f1's at a comfortable angle above the mixer. I'm not sure about you guys but my setup is already cramped, and i'm planning on getting an F1.

What solutions have you guys come up with?

Wider table. Or wolverine style finger extensions.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    I think it'd be cool to see a crane stand that could hold a couple of x1's or f1's at a comfortable angle above the mixer. I'm not sure about you guys but my setup is already cramped, and i'm planning on getting an F1.
    I agree. I think theres a lot of scope in the market for more flexible stands and holders for controllers.

Im currently using 2 of these to raise my S4 and my laptop to a good working angle. I have cut one down in size to fit the laptop. They both fit on top of each other and on top of the tray in the S4 flightcase.

The S4 fits perfectly on this tray, Ive cut the front away so i can get to the
    knobs.

I also have a cut down version for my X1 or Midifighter.

Ikea - £4.99