Anyone use a projector?

Default Anyone use a projector?

So my company downsized about a month ago and alot of office spaces got cleaned out, they were tossing a bunch of stuff that the company didn't need so I snagged a projector (The kind you plug into a computer for meetings and such).

Anywho's, it's pretty nice, really sharp colors and good resolution. I was just wondering if any fellow DJ's use a projector, and if so is there a way to synch video clips or cool visuals to the BPM's of your music like a midi-clock send or something?

This is more of a VJ question, but wondering if there is any software that does this? If I can't use it for gigs then I guess I'll just keep it in my bedroom for playing Diablo 3 on the wall. (If they ever release the damn game)
    Hardware: MBA 13" i7 | NI S4 | Maschine
    Software: TSP 2.5 | Live 8 | ZebraII | Massive | FM8 | Sylenth1

discobrick.com
    I just found this software last night and plan to use it at an upcoming gig. It has a bunch of good visualizations, reacts to your mic or input, and can incorporate a webcam into some of the visualizations. It doesn't offer MiDi in for BPM but the using the mic isn't that bad.

Right on, just what I was looking for
    Hardware: MBA 13" i7 | NI S4 | Maschine
    Software: TSP 2.5 | Live 8 | ZebraII | Massive | FM8 | Sylenth1

if you wanna get deep into visualizations with projectors check out Resolume Ave. and Modul8. Those are super fun to mess with but can be pretty deep and complex

Something I find pretty interesting is the option to use a projector as a replacement for a rgb laser for small venues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qp_W...eature=related

i apologize for the music but you get the point

Virtual Dj transitions music video, and SSL also. Look for Edirol V8