VCI-400 ean golden edition - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I would love to buy one too but I'm awaiting my tax return. Can't come soon enough =(

Tech Guru

I got a full version of tp2 if anyone buying one of these needs traktor. Never registered or the cd opened

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=46814

Just sayin.

Tech Wizard

Looks like multiple sites selling the normal VCI-400 have it bundled with Virtual DJ LE. Not sure if this will be included with the EG version but for most people here, doesn't seem like a loss.

Tech Mentor

Where is this made? I am from Canada and if it is made in the USA I won't have to pay duties, otherwise I will have to ship it to the father in law in the states.

Anyone know where it is manufactured?
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by quality control View Post
    Where is this made? I am from Canada and if it is made in the USA I won't have to pay duties, otherwise I will have to ship it to the father in law in the states.

Anyone know where it is manufactured?
    It's shown in one of the photos, Malaysia.

Tech Mentor

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper7 View Post
    I've ordered the VCI-400 SE, however I'm happy using TP1 and have no plans to change for a little while yet. Could we have a TP1 version of the DJTT/VCI-400SE mapping please?
    Unfortunately I do not plan on releasing a mapping for TP1. There is a chance some of the mapping will still work with TP1 but my guess would be that most of the features would be broken or unusable.

I would recommend you upgrade to TP2. I do not see any reason (other than $) why not to, it is superior.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by robscomputer View Post
    Looks like multiple sites selling the normal VCI-400 have it bundled with Virtual DJ LE. Not sure if this will be included with the EG version but for most people here, doesn't seem like a loss.
    I don't know for sure, but I believe the EG edition will ship with Virtual DJ LE. The only mapping we will release will be for Traktor Pro 2 however.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Ean Golden edition will have improved jog wheel performance ? comparible to the s4 / s2 with NHL ???
    The jog wheel performance should be comparable to the S4/S2; however the VCI-400 uses high resolution Midi where the S4/S2 uses HID

Tech Wizard

Hello there fellow DJ's,

I am a new member and this is my first posting. Just ordered mine the other day after months of countless research between Traktor vs Serato and S2/S4 vs VCI 100SE/EG VCI 400. I've finally decided that Traktor Pro 2 with EG VCI 400 will be the best combination of digital DJ workflow for me since I will be mainly mixing EDM.

I can't wait to receive this in the mail, it's like christmas all over again. After a long 10 years absence, I got the DJ bug again and have decided to switch from vinyl to digital DJing. So I am completely new at DJing again. I am sure the EG VCI-400 will be an overkill for a beginner but I am sure it will take a while before I out grow this baby. Thanks DJTT and Ean Golden for producing such a great edition. I am excited to be a grasshopper again and wanted to say thank you in advance to everyone here as my Zen master. I will be posting more on a regular basis with future inquiries. Thank you in advance for your support and for sharing your knowledge and expertise with me and everyone here in this wonderful supportive community.

Steven Lam

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast