Itch controller and Midi Fighter
    Tech Mentor

Default Itch controller and Midi Fighter

I know I can't do all the cool stuff tractor can, but I I can probably map samples and drops etc right? If I load the right stuff into my sample section the fighter could help me sound more like a pro right?

I love those fighters and I am so upset that I went with the V-7s before I knew all of the capabilities of the traktor controllers with the midi fighter. See my seperate post about midi fighters and tablets...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Entheos406 View Post
    I know I can't do all the cool stuff tractor can, but I I can probably map samples and drops etc right? If I load the right stuff into my sample section the fighter could help me sound more like a pro right?

I love those fighters and I am so upset that I went with the V-7s before I knew all of the capabilities of the traktor controllers with the midi fighter. See my seperate post about midi fighters and tablets...
    Itch doesn't support MIDI mapping at all. What you could do with a MIDI Fighter is use an application in between that translates the MF MIDI commands into keystrokes, so you get control over the Itch keyboard shortcuts.