Problem with my NI Audio 6

Default Problem with my NI Audio 6

So I've had my NI Audio 6 for about 6 months now and I have had a bunch of trouble with it my last two shows. Deck A begins to play at +/- 600% randomly when the needle is nowhere near the record, even when there is no needle on the turntable. I switched turntables too to make sure it wasn't a problem with that and my turntable I use for deck B does the same thing when attached to A on the sound card. I figured I would try posting here to see if anyone could help before having to buy a new one or figure something else out. Thanks everyone!

Matt
    DJ-Relapse

I assume you recalibrated? If that didn't work open a support ticket over at NI.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToOntown View Post
    What the hell do people listen to? I listen to music that evokes emotion beyond "let's get hammered and bounce around in front of strobe lights".

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    I assume you recalibrated? If that didn't work open a support ticket over at NI.
    I tried recalibrating, but every time I tried it, both during the shows and at home Traktor said the recalibration failed