Delivery from djtt?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Delivery from djtt?

I have a question why when dtt offer the delivery they dont required to someone sign for the package......after waiting almost 2 week for the delivery UPS left the package outside in my porch and its not there.....UPS said they delivery to my home adresses, the receipt i have from DJTT of the tracking said it was sent to my JOB addresses.....now im waiting for my neighbor next door to see if he got itthis is lame

You have a tracking number? Look it up. It will tell you all relevant information for your package. Such as, where it's shipping to, and when it is expected to arrive. UPS is VERY good at keeping track of your stuff. They're a money making machine for a reason.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Tech Mentor

im talking to jorge at the store right now......its been very professional hopefully it gets solve......i blame UPS FOR THIS!!!!!
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 02-13-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Good news man. Hope you get your stuff!
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by geminimech View Post
    good news man. Hope you get your stuff!
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by geminimech View Post
    Good news man. Hope you get your stuff!
    Same here!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

omg tekki thank you so much how you been man, i havent been here in years its nice to see you still around here!!!.....im calling the office tomorrow to see what are they going to to do my luck suckkssss

Anytime bro'! All's well, became dad for the second time, got a fly new home July 1st of last year. Hope you're doing great as well!

Let me know how it end's up calling the store.

How's your sis'? Haven't seen her around for ages as well!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Thats awesome man co graduations for the new member of the family, and your new house.....I've been awesome just studying a lot I'm in medschool right now it's time consuming but I love it I got married last year :-)( I think worse decision I made) lol jk but it's great so far thank you, my sister it's good she's already 21 years old I know time flies and she's studying advertising, it's nice to be back I miss the community and honestly I could resist the S2 deal .....I will let you know about the store im calling in an hour it was nice talking to you how's bento it he still alive?!

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    how's bento it he still alive?!
    As you can probably see from my latest blog post i am alive, well and kicking some midi ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast