Cheap DJ Laptop Recommendations??? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RSDJMoniker View Post
    I'm VERY good with mobile devices. I don't know why, but they just talk to me and I can fix them and make them do whacky stuff!
    Are you part machine? Is that it? Your the Bionic Woman arent you and youve got USB sockets at the back of your neck and your hands are Scanners.

God i need some sleep its 4:40am, just come in from my gig and im winding down

Good nite world.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Are you part machine? Is that it? Your the Bionic Woman arent you and youve got USB sockets at the back of your neck and your hands are Scanners.

God i need some sleep its 4:40am, just come in from my gig and im winding down

Good nite world.
    lol I like late-night trash talking! It sounds fun hehehe!
    Even better if it is late-night drunk-poker trash talking!

do not get an acer. honest advise! friend of mine said that before i got mine and stupid me didn't listen

Tech Mentor

I've had my hp dv6000 for 3 years now and I've had a few problems with it.

1)I've had to reboot it 2 times cause it'd always restart on me.

2)Also like 2 months ago the left side of the laptop's speakers stopped working. Couple of days later the right side speakers of the laptop stop working. I tried deleting the drivers and re-downloaded them from hp but now they dont work.

Hahaha also the battery can last up to like 5 minutes without being plugged. What a dope ass laptop I have hey =p.

Should I try getting a new battery(around 125 from a local shop),upgrading the ram to 2gb(only have 512 haha/around 75$) and fixing the speakers(unknown value right now) or should buy a new laptop already? Most likely going to buy a new laptop but I guess I can use this one for a backup right?

acer one with intel atom rocks )

Tech Wizard

hey there
    I think you should either go with the latest macbook if you are willing to dish out a bit more than a $1000 or go with the white macbook for $1000. If this is way too much and it probably is, I think you could go with the the eee PC and its equivalents of asus and so on if it can actually stand traktor or maybe the HP dv 6000 that was previously mentioned. There are also some good mid level toshiba computers that might be usable for what you want.

Kevzzz

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456