so the skrillex posts are a bit annoying but this is too good not to re up...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default so the skrillex posts are a bit annoying but this is too good not to re up...

http://christwire.org/2012/02/skrill...o-win-grammys/

to give you a taste of what lies behind this link, heres a taste:
    "Over 100% of homosexual gays listen to, or have listened to Skrillex in their life — mostly while participating in door-to-door recruitment for sex orgies or attempting to molest children in one of the patented “Rape Vans” used by the gay homo community."

i dont like the guys music but holy shit how are people this deluded and not on heavy antipsychotics

Tech Guru

I'd like to verify this "rape van" patent they speak of. I had some plans pending at the patent office but may not have got in quick enough

Tech Mentor

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god this is hilarious! I lol'd when I looked at the picture of the author. Good find man.

Edit:

Actually on second thought I am pretty sure this whole thing is a troll. If you read his other posts they are all absurd.
    Last edited by rt24; 02-14-2012 at 11:39 PM.

"About The Author
    I have been praying for the gentle hand of God to eradicate all evil Muslim, Black Gangmember, and Homosexuals from Earth. With prayer, we can solve the drug problem and convince all Mexicans to return to the volcano from which they emerged! 1st Lieutenant --God's Army. Prayer Warrior. "

I WILL NOT RETURN TO THAT VOLCANO!

Tech Guru

Mark E Figs is fuckin awesome. I'm gonna check more of this cats stuff.

So, I'd like to go on record as saying defamation of homosexuals and homosexuality is just plain wrong. BTW they definitely have better taste than to listen to Skrillex. In fact, I'd dare to say that a good percentage of the music you listen to or play was influenced by the gay community & gay clubs. Just sayin'
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Epic troll!
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I knew the link was "satire". My point was the perpetuation of the negativity behind it.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

Skrillex was cool...

but he brings all the emo kids into the electronic music scene.
    No more drugs and dancing.
    Just emo kids sitting on couches talking about how St8 eDge XxXcore they are
    Traktor Kontrol S4/Maschine/Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Acer Aspire Notebook, Core I5 2.66 GHz-2.93/Electro/House/Older Dubstep/Glitch Hop

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    In fact, I'd dare to say that a good percentage of the music you listen to or play was influenced by the gay community & gay clubs. Just sayin'
    For all the house heads, this is true.

Although the whole thing is a joke, just in case a few haven't caught on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast