Just having a bad day, Mixed in Key, Traktor Pro 2 free upgrade trouble too
    Tech Wizard

Default Just having a bad day, Mixed in Key, Traktor Pro 2 free upgrade trouble too

K so I have checked everywhere to find a tutorial on how to effectively analyze songs on Mixed In Key and get them to show up on Traktor...

First of all I tried reinstalling Traktor Pro 2 software today but that isn't allowing me too for some reason, so I am only running Traktor Pro.

Second of all whats the best way to get playlists on Traktor? Currently I have a "Traktor Library" playlist on Itunes, I load up my tracks from Traktor through that playlist. Is that not the correct or more efficient way to do that? I feel like thats wrong or there is a better way of doing things.

Third when I analyze that playlist from Itunes, it shows under comments the key of the song, but when I load that playlist in Traktor they don't show up. I tried refreshing and everything, I have the column set to where Key is first also.

Fourth could this be the possibility that I use AAC formats typically rather than MP3?

Yeah any helpful tips would be helpful. I have been having one of those OFF days. Also if anywould knows anything about being able to get from TP to TP2 that would be SUPER GREAT!!!
    Traktor Kontrol S4/Maschine/Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Acer Aspire Notebook, Core I5 2.66 GHz-2.93/Electro/House/Older Dubstep/Glitch Hop

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You should really start working with Traktor's Collection itself rather than a playlist in the iTunes node. Select all, right click, import playlist to collection, then select the playlist from the proper browser folder.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by coryhoskin View Post
    Also if anywould knows anything about being able to get from TP to TP2 that would be SUPER GREAT!!!

It's really simple: you just go to NI's website and buy the update (69 €, don't know how much it is in $).

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TCMuc View Post
    It's really simple: you just go to NI's website and buy the update (69 €, don't know how much it is in $).
    I got the S4 just before they came with Pro 2, but they promised all the S4 users a free update. I had it for a long time, I just had to re-install Pro 1 and its not letting me do 2 anymore. Oh well, I emailed NI, so should get one back in 3 eons
    Traktor Kontrol S4/Maschine/Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Acer Aspire Notebook, Core I5 2.66 GHz-2.93/Electro/House/Older Dubstep/Glitch Hop