Buy a DJM-T1 for cheap.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Buy a DJM-T1 for cheap.

Hey guys just kind of wanted to tell people how i scored a DJM-T1 for $850. Its an amazing traktor certified pioneer scratch mixer that was once $1700 msrp. They dropped the price to $999 but i found it for $850 and wanted to share my score!

I ordered the mixer off Crispdeals.com, the list price there was $1000 but theres a 15% promo code attached to the ad for the item so it ends up being $850 and free shipping!

I havent received the mixer yet but i have the tracking number and its on its way. Thus i cant confirm that everything is perfect but the reviews for the site pretty much tell me that it should all go as planned. i felt like i needed to post this now just incase there 15% promo ends soon and other people wouldnt be able to get this sweet deal. I also wanted to share my joy because i never thought i would own this mixer, i cant wait for it to be here and check out Crispdeals.com

Tech Mentor

That's actually pretty damn good...I am in the process of purchasing gear and this might change things a bit...

Tech Wizard

yeah i showed that price to zzsounds and got them to beat the price to $822!.

Just use the "seen it for less option"

wait an hour or two and receive an email like this

Thanks for submitting a LOWEST PRICE request for the following item:
    * Pioneer DJM-T1 Digital DJ Mixer - New

The lowest price for this item we were able to verify at our competitor is $847.45 with free shipping. This includes any applicable discounts.

We are happy to say we can beat this price with our LOWEST PRICE offer of $822.02 with FREE shipping.

This offer is good for five days.

Tech Convert

For that price I think this is an awesome deal.
    I Tried for the same with zzsounds waiting to hear back
    Last edited by Dj Tangible; 02-17-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Tech Convert

I love ZZounds.com, they offer payment options and also match the price. A friend was looking for a DJM-T1, I'm going to let him know about this. Thanks for the heads up.

Very glad I coul help you guys out!

Tech Convert

Thanks
    Well I just got an email back, I'm in Canada with free shipping total cost would be $860.00
    Which I think it great

Curious as to why it's still like £1200 over here!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

yeah what i did was seen it for less with cripsdeals.com's price (with the 15% discount) on zzsounds.com. The only thing right now is zzsounds is out of stock so it's backordered right now. AWSOME DEAL $822 !!!!

Yeah i also did the four payment plan option so it's like $200 a month for 4 months !

Tech Guru

Hey How can I get one shipped to Canada. It looks like zzsounds won't ship that item to canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast