Djm 350 with turntables?
    Tech Mentor

Default Djm 350 with turntables?

I know It can be done, I'm just asking that any owners of the djm 350 could tell me if it is good, I am looking to use turntables with it
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Not an owner, but I feel like you can get better deals for your money.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Bassline Brine View Post
    Not an owner, but I feel like you can get better deals for your money.
    Then what would u recommend? I will be using it with traktor scratch
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

It kind of depends on what you want from your mixer, what is it about the DJM-350 that appeals to you?
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    It kind of depends on what you want from your mixer, what is it about the DJM-350 that appeals to you?
    I like the look of it, and the features like USB recording, I like the layout of the mixer

Theres definately better mixers for the money I'd say. USB recording isn't a big plus If you're already using Traktor Scratch really either.

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    Theres definately better mixers for the money I'd say. USB recording isn't a big plus If you're already using Traktor Scratch really either.
    I'll get a mixer soon and the DJM 350 is one option. Which mixers are better at the same price range? Another option i have in mind is the Xone-02.

Quote Originally Posted by spiralfire View Post
    I'll get a mixer soon and the DJM 350 is one option. Which mixers are better at the same price range? Another option i have in mind is the Xone-02.
    You should keep in mind that the Xone:02 is a scratch mixer though, so it's not really competing with the DJM-350. The Xone 22 however isn't quite as full-featured as the DJM-350 (no built-in fx), but it's cheaper, built like a tank and has that wonderfully creamy A&H filter
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!