Traktor Control CD Question

Default Traktor Control CD Question

Im using control CD and im assuming i already know the answer but is there anyway to keep the track on the control CD constant without having to reset it. It gives me like a 25min count down on the track and then i have to reset the track and make sure that through traktor i dont have a song loaded on that deck when i reset or else theres a 5 second pause and reload. Its not a big issue because i just usually reset the track after 20 minutes or so when the song is on the opposite deck, but if there was a way to avoid this, it would make things much easier.

Tech Mentor

Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I've had some success with setting a hot cue towards the beginning of the track on the CD, but it doesn't always seem to work.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Yes - download the Control tone files, take the 2nd track, and simply copy and past in audacity or whatever DAW you have, and extend it to 75-100 minutes or whatever you want as one continuous track then burn that to a CD or put the file on a USB. Since you only use relative mode it shouldn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    Yes - download the Control tone files, take the 2nd track, and simply copy and past in audacity or whatever DAW you have, and extend it to 75-100 minutes or whatever you want as one continuous track then burn that to a CD or put the file on a USB. Since you only use relative mode it shouldn't make a difference.
    wow dont know why i never thought of that, ill have to try it out. Thanks