Best flightcase for Traktor S4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Best flightcase for Traktor S4

yep, thats about it. What flightcase is the best for the S4? Is it Traktors own one or another one.

Let me know what you have found out, thanks.

I have the Traktor s4 Flight case, and it is built like a tank. has just enough room for my laptop cans and cables also. (not much else though)

I haven't had my hands on another case , so can not compare the two.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Tech Wizard

Thanks Zaniac

Looks good on youtube as well. Except that the top can slide of both ways which seem not so good if having a laptop there. Probably an easy fix.

It would be interesting to hear more from anyone else with experience from another case as well.

In regards to the laptop sliding off, you would need to use excessive force to bump it off, it takes 2 hands to remove it in my case. could I have got lucky? maybe. but it is definitely not an issue. and yes it would be an easy fix.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zaniac View Post
    In regards to the laptop sliding off, you would need to use excessive force to bump it off, it takes 2 hands to remove it in my case. could I have got lucky? maybe. but it is definitely not an issue. and yes it would be an easy fix.
    Great info again
    In a video I saw it looked as it could just slide right off. Maybe you were lucky or maybe they changed the construction, or I just misunderstood.

Default I have this one for sale!

Hej,

I built my own case; now it is for sale as moved away from the S4. It's a tank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaEpL...hmWay9iJbbJtfh

contact me if you are interested...

Zaniac, do you think it could fit a 17" laptop in there?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sebdotdj View Post
    Hej,

I built my own case; now it is for sale as moved away from the S4. It's a tank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaEpL...hmWay9iJbbJtfh

contact me if you are interested...
    Actually happened to see your case on the tube a while back, looks great, really like what you did.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vestax View Post
    Thanks Zaniac

Looks good on youtube as well. Except that the top can slide of both ways which seem not so good if having a laptop there. Probably an easy fix.

It would be interesting to hear more from anyone else with experience from another case as well.
    Just so you know, there is a little metal tab on the sliding mechanism of the S4 flight case that you can flip up and it stops the top from sliding off

I think theres a LOT of people that don't know it's there.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Just so you know, there is a little metal tab on the sliding mechanism of the S4 flight case that you can flip up and it stops the top from sliding off

I think theres a LOT of people that don't know it's there.
    Haha, ok, sounds great. Guess the reviewers Ive seen was a part of those "a LOT of people"

Well, are there any downsides with the case that you owners can see and point out for me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast