First of all, sorry if this subject has already been discussed 100 times before...

On my previous thread I asked if it was possible to DJ with 2 guys, having 3 soundcards at out disposal and having our own cue/prelisten available so that we could work separately... Since I still didn't recieve a postive answer I don't think it's possible...

Back to solution 2: syncing 2 computers via Midi... Since our soundcards don't have a midi in/out ports I've searched the internet and came up with this.

Computer A (master) connected with a USB TO MIDI (in and out port), connects his midi out to the midi in port of a MIDI INTERFACE (see link below). Which I would then connect Computer B with a usb to MIDI (in and out port) from the Midi interface midi out port to the MIDI in port from the usb cable.

Setting Traktor on computer A to send midi, and on computer B to recieve midi...

So Computer A midi out to midi in from midi interface (link below!)<> midi interface out to the midi in from computer B.

Link of this cheap midi interface: http://www.dv247.com/computer-hardwa...terface--35908

I would like if this possible and would like to hear your suggestions....