Use timecode to control 2 decks simultaneously

Default Use timecode to control 2 decks simultaneously

Disclaimer: I have not full searched for a potential solution already and realize that I am breaking all the rules and could potentially be banished to Missouri, I mean Hell.

Has anyone setup a midi mapping that enables timecode to control multiple decks simultaneously? Here's what I want to achieve.

Deck A - Internal
    Deck B - Internal
    Deck C - Scratch Model (Deck 1)
    Deck D - Scratch Model (Deck 2)
    ( I have everything above configured)

Four buttons:

Button 1 - In addition to Deck C, Control Deck A with Timecode (toggle)
    Button 2 - In addition to Deck C, Control Deck B with Timecode (toggle)
    Button 3 - In addition to Deck D, Control Deck A with Timecode (toggle)
    Button 4 - In addition to Deck D, Control Deck B with Timecode (toggle)

The idea is that I want to be able to scratch with 2 tracks at the same time and then drop the additional track by hitting the same button I used to engage it (hence the toggle).

If someone hasnt already done this then I will crack open Traktor Bible and see I what can come up with. If someone has, I don't see too much point reinventing the wheel.

Love you all.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

i don't know if it's possible but i've never seen something like that
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

I would imagine you could by setting the same inputs for both channel C and D?

Then you should control both with one deck.

Whether it will allow you to do this in Traktors setup section...I dunno.

Will check later this evening.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I guess the most foolproof way of controlling more than one deck with timecode is simply to split the signal from the TT into 2 input channels on your soundcard.

Otherwise try the input routing.

Along with that would would set your buttons to either play internally or via relative/absolute timecode playback.

It all sounds feasable, Ive never tried it though.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

The thing is, I want the flexibility to the be able to decks with of the two spare decks to "pull in" and all to be able to turn them on/off at the touch of a button.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Smitten, the only option you have is to use a (well several) rca splitters. In tsp2 you can assign any deck to the same input, but traktor wont let you control several decks at the same time, the way around is to split the turntable output and input the same signal to the two decks you want to control at the same time. The rest is mapping it.
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2