VCI 100 problems

Default VCI 100 problems

I've just got myself a VCI 100 and I'm really pleased with it. Everything works perfectly with the exception of two things.

The first is that when I'm queuing up a tune manually by moving the platter back and forth then dropping it in with another song the pick up is slow. It seems that the sensor stays on until the jog wheel stops moving. This makes it difficult to drop beats accurately or perform certain types of scratches. Is there a way to adjust this so that the sensor turns off after a certain number of milliseconds whether the plater is moving or not? Is there another way to improve this?

My other slight gripe is with the pitch control in that it moves in 0.1 increments. Is there a way to adjust it so it is more accurate?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've fixed the problem with the pitch control so for anyone else is experiencing the same, read www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D53292+traktor+vci+100+pitch+p roblem&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk

Still can't find a way of improving the pick up on the VCI-100's torque simulation though. Let me know if you have any software or hardware hacks for this?

Has anyone else had the same problem with the slow torque mechanism?