Barazabit is spamming me!! Please kick him off!
    Tech Mentor

Default Barazabit is spamming me!! Please kick him off!

This dude named "barazarbit" is spamming for sale thread in the buy/sell forum. He's talking about herbal products and putting links in there. And changing them periodically.

Please kick him out, its annoying me. And I don't want that in my FS thread.!!

Here is the link to my thread, he's on the top of my second page.
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...t=46757&page=2

Thank you.

PS It woulda taken a day and a half to get someone to notice if I posted in Buy/Sell thread.

taking a look now. did you actually report it?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Im sorry I did not report him, it didn't cross my mind as I've never had to report anybody before. Thank you though I see his post is gone.

yep, he's out of your life remember the little triangle sign above the post is your friend.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I don't know what it is about spammers flocking to this board...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I don't know what it is about spammers flocking to this board...
    High traffic I guess? I used to lurk on Ultimate-Guitar.com a lot, and it was riddled with spammers for that very reason.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Maybe I should try "reporting post" on my own reply. Would the Mod's kick me off entirely or just the post I report?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Forums in general have a lot of spammers. If you think, every forum they post on will get at least 1 person who will click on the link. Each link click equals some money. Its the same as people calling your house while you are eating dinner wanting to sell you the latest, greatest, newest edition of the encyclopedia. That's why we have such great mods here. They take care of business.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.