Midi Fighter 3D? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

No Prob. Glad you like it.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Sorry about the delay on an announcement guys - there will be one within 2 weeks I absolutely promise.

This was not some kind of marketing strategy, as is common for a new problem there where a few production issues which delayed the project. We would rather get things right than send out defective product, trust me we are just as pumped as you to get this on the market.

Thanks for you patience!

this may be crazy, or already discussed and dismissed but...
    Has anyone thought of using Just the midi fighter 3d for their set? I'd really like to look into that...

first things first, we would have to be able to use the 3d as a crossfader
    for Crossfader control: hold down botton X and tilt the 3d one way or the other.

possible issues:
    will the tilt appreciate the full range of the crossfader?
    If I do move the crossfader over to side B, will it reset to the center if I press botton X while the 3d is flat?
    possible solution:
    Maybe if there was a way to "stick" the cross fader after the movement, so that you could move the xfader from wherever it stands upon pressing botton X and tilting accordingly.

what other issues do you think would come up in only using a 3d in a set? is this possible?

thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Sorry about the delay on an announcement guys - there will be one within 2 weeks I absolutely promise.

This was not some kind of marketing strategy, as is common for a new problem there where a few production issues which delayed the project. We would rather get things right than send out defective product, trust me we are just as pumped as you to get this on the market.

Thanks for you patience!
    Thanks for the info ... I was going to go crazy checking my email all these days
    - EDM Unites Us -

www.soundcloud.com/tr4gik

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314