Need Help Mixing! SOS

Default Need Help Mixing! SOS

I for the life of me cannot figure out what is wrong or what i might be doing wrong. All I have is my S4 and Sony MDR-V700's and i just want to mix on traktor( I cant get speakers cause I dont have money/I live in residence). Every time i record i go back and then listen to the playback in iTunes, but i can always hear the overlap of the next track im cuing up, obviously it ruins my mixes, so im in need of some desperate help, please SOS.
    Thanks

Tech Convert

What, so you can hear the tracks you're cueing up and beatmatching (that you would normally get through your headphones) into your recorded mix?

If that's the case, it sounds like a problem with your Traktor audio settings. I know it's not an ideal solution, but maybe have Traktor output the main audio to your computer / laptop sound card and use your headphones for cueing, should save you from getting that problem with your mix in future.

If that's the case, it sounds like a problem with your Traktor audio settings. I know it's not an ideal solution, but maybe have Traktor output the main audio to your computer / laptop sound card and use your headphones for cueing, should save you from getting that problem with your mix in future.[/QUOTE]

So how would i go about doing that??
    thanks so muchh

you recording through traktor?

Tech Mentor

AFAIK, recording through T2P does *not* record anything routed (internally) through the cue, only the mains.

If you recorded out of a mini-jack (through speakers, or other) then your issue could be what channels you assigned to what.
    If you feel something is limiting your creativity, the real problem is that you feel that your creativity can be limited.

YouTube
    SoundCloud