Water Ionizer

Thread: Water Ionizer

Banned

Default Water Ionizer

Water with a pH higher than 7 is Alkaline water. Bottled alkaline water sold in grocery and health food stores typically has a pH range of 8.5 to 9. The problem with store-bought alkaline water is that it has no healthy antioxidant properties. To provide antioxidant benefits, alkaline ionized water has to be made fresh, because the ionization wears off in as little as 24 hours.
    Home water ionizers like the LIFE 9100 make the most powerful antioxidant alkaline ionized water you can get. Water that made by a water ionizer like the LIFE 9100 will have a high negative Oxidation Reduction potential (-ORP) which is what gives ionized alkaline water its antioxidant properties. You can also buy alkaline filter systems like the Pitcher of LIFE that contain media which will alkalize your tap water, and provide a small amount of antioxidant benefit.
    What this means is that both the LIFE 9100 and the Pitcher of LIFE make alkaline water, but the water made by the LIFE 9100 has far stronger antioxidant properties. The LIFE 9100 also makes three kinds of water, where the Pitcher of LIFE makes alkaline water only.

Which moderator allowed this ?
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

INB4 lock
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Banned

Default Graphic Design Quotes

I was just searching for this info for a while. Approximately two hours of online surfing, at last I found it in your fourm. I don?t understand why Alexa don?t rank this sort of resourceful websites in the first few lines. Normally the first few search engine results are rubbish. Maybe it is time to try another search engine.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    Which moderator allowed this ?
    What..? Moderators don't "allow" spam. It just gets through.