Audio Problems

Thread: Audio Problems

Tech Convert

Default Audio Problems

ok, so I've had my M-Audio Audiophile for 6 years now and i have had good luck with it with all my Traktor versions except Pro (haven't purchased yet). I am now starting to experiencing pops and clicks and slight dropouts now. i haven't changed anything. do you think its the card, the computer, the bus speed? i still am djing this weekend and cannot get a new sound card until next week. any suggestions? I always like to know solutions to problems for future reference. oh, new sound card will be the Echo AudioFire 4.

Tech Guru

Pro uses more cpu and ram than traktor 3, also look and check your audio latency setting on pro. The audio latency setting may be lower than the one you use in traktor 3, in which case bump it up to a bit higher until you stop hearing the pops and clicks.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Tech Convert

i am using traktor3 still because i still am using my PowerBook 1.25 and ext. fw800 hard drive. any suggestions on a good latency number? i have raised it to 30 and that works better but, it's kinda high. not that bad, but you know.